| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tambora, Sumbawa in September is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with infrequent rain. Just 71mm (2.8in) of water accrues during on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Tambora, Sumbawa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tambora, Sumbawa:
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 1495.4 kms (929.2 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 1457.6 kms (905.8 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 1374.9 kms (854.4 miles) NNW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 1347 kms (837.1 miles) NNW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 1360.4 kms (845.4 miles) NW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 1309.7 kms (813.8 miles) NW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) N
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 1234 kms (766.8 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 299.6 kms (186.2 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1386.2 kms (861.4 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1328.8 kms (825.7 miles) NE
- Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia - 1247.3 kms (775.1 miles) ENE
- Kupang, Timor, Indonesia - 666.2 kms (414 miles) ESE
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1378.6 kms (856.7 miles) SE
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1183.8 kms (735.6 miles) SSE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1356.2 kms (842.8 miles) S
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1457.5 kms (905.7 miles) S